Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40403 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,287 Dinar (R$ 5,661) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)