Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 657 Dinar (856KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)