Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 668 Dinar (855KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)