Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13517 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,941 Dinar (Bs 43,950) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)