Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Turmero have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14324 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,530 Dinar (Bs 24,646) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)