Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,526 Dinar (€3,390) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)