Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,910 Dinar (€2,600) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)