Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,936 Dinar (€2,566) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)