Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40100 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,930 Dinar (19,777 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)