Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41745 LYD / TMT
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,909 Dinar (11,759 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)