Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41618 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,873 Dinar (11,708 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)