Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41900 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,241 Dinar (7,734 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)