Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00398 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,207 Dinar (1,307,442 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)