Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00444 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,107 Dinar (699,560 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)