Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 LYD / TND
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,537 Dinar (4,099 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (35 minutes ago)