Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 LYD / TND
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,741 Dinar (4,450 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)