Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,358 Dinar (2,462 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (25 minutes ago)