Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 946 Dinar (COL$2,019,699) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)