Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 482 Dinar (COL$986,610) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)