Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,360 Dinar ($3,957) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)