Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,620 Dinar ($1,838) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)