Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02344 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,371 Dinar (руб 58,509) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)