Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02661 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 480 Dinar (Php18,041) in Tuguegarao City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (18 minutes ago)