Cost of living comparison between Tucumán, Argentina and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09223 LYD / ARS
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 646 Dinar (ARS $7,003) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)