Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04891 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 930 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 802 Dinar (ARS $16,408) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)