Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08856 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 645 Dinar (ARS $7,286) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)