Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06575 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,066 Dinar (ARS $16,214) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)