Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01234 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,499 Dinar (¥283,501) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)