Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (2,143,407 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (29 minutes ago)