Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41383 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,438 Dinar (S/. 3,475) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)