Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17107 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,137 Dinar (kr 100,174) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)