Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16628 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,049 Dinar (kr 102,532) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)