Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16936 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,072 Dinar (kr 94,896) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)