Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17073 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,812 Dinar (kr 45,753) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)