Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16968 LYD / NOK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,306 Dinar (kr 107,883) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)