Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17107 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,214 Dinar (kr 106,469) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)