Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,481 Dinar (C$2,345) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)