Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,350 Dinar (C$2,321) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)