Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,213 Dinar (€1,414) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)