Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)