Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,905 Dinar (3,323,394 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)