Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,053 Dinar (€2,000) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (24 minutes ago)