Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34845 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 706 Dinar (2,025TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)