Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,611 Dinar (AU$8,256) in Townsville.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)