Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,220 Dinar (AU$7,978) in Townsville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (31 minutes ago)