Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,655 Dinar (€2,894) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)