Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35062 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,849 Dinar (8,125 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)