Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07756 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 879 Dinar (Mex$ 11,339) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)