Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06958 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 871 Dinar (Mex$ 12,517) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Haifa costs 35 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 4 hours ago)