Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,201 prices entered by 924 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,569 Dinar (C$2,358) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)