Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,409 Dinar (﷼ 36,350,028) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (33 minutes ago)