Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,493 Dinar (﷼ 40,881,294) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)