Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02315 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,059 Dinar (руб 88,943) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)