Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,891 Dinar (¥1,308,317) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)