Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02167 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 546 Dinar (₨25,186) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)