Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02036 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 544 Dinar (₨26,695) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 2 hours ago)