Cost of living comparison between Tiruppur, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 545 Dinar (₨26,177) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)