Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02007 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,406 Dinar (₨269,369) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)