Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,979 Dinar (₨249,988) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)