Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02147 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 755 Dinar (₨35,168) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)