Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07709 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,430 Dinar (70,434 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)