Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07323 LYD / MDL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 508 Dinar (6,941 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)