Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01284 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,606 Dinar (202,960 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)