Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01275 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,322 Dinar (182,153 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)