Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04902 LYDX / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,425 Dinar (190,819 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)