Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 LYDX / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,752 Dinar (218,260 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)