Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06041 LYDX / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,760 Dinar (217,964 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 310,214,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 2 hours ago)