Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04401 LYDX / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,885 Dinar (226,586 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)