Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01113 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,672 Dinar (240,132 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)