Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35227 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,627 Dinar (4,618 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)