Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34412 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,909 Dinar (8,453 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)