Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34916 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,723 Dinar (4,934 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)