Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35148 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,627 Dinar (4,628 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)