Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20924 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,063 Dinar (元19,420) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)