Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20664 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,151 Dinar (元20,088) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)