Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20864 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,274 Dinar (元10,900) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)