Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02185 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 434 Dinar (₨19,865) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)