Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02160 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 436 Dinar (₨20,166) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)