Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01999 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 878 Dinar (₨43,954) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)