Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02092 LYD / BTN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,547 Dinar (121,722 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (25 minutes ago)