Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,082 Dinar (€1,293) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)