Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,083 Dinar (€1,278) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)