Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,545 Dinar (€10,321) in The Hague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)