Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02032 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 395 Dinar (₨19,440) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)