Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,596 Dinar (₨80,303) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (28 minutes ago)