Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02009 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (155,550 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)