Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02247 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (249,258 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (26 minutes ago)