Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02017 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (154,968 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)