Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02205 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (267,593 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)