Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01788 LYD / MZN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (139,813 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)