Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05215 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,059 Dinar (39,484₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)