Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34929 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,322 Dinar (Mex$ 18,165) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)