Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28278 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,415 Dinar (Mex$ 19,351) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)