Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45549 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,334 Dinar (Mex$ 18,672) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (40 minutes ago)