Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06647 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 669 Dinar (Mex$ 10,059) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)